When buying clothes, we often see that many labels will […]
When buying clothes, we often see that many labels will be marked with 100% Polyester Plush Fabric, presumably, everyone will not feel strange to 100% polyester plush fabric. How to clean 100% polyester plush fabric?
100% polyester plush fabric is actually polyester. Polyester is an important variety of synthetic fiber and is the commercial name of polyester fiber in China. It is a fibre-forming polymer, polyethene terephthalate (PET), which is prepared by esterification or ester exchange and polycondensation reaction of refined terephthalic acid (PTA) or dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) and ethylene glycol (EG) as raw materials, and is prepared by spinning and post-treatment. Polyester is the simplest of the three synthetic fibers, and its price is relatively low. In addition, it is strong and durable, elastic, not easy to deform, corrosion-resistant, insulating, crisp, easy to wash and quick-dry, and so on, and is loved by people.
Cleaning Method of 100% Polyester Plush Fabric:
(1) polyester fiber can be machine washed with warm water and general detergent. If necessary, chlorine water can be used for bleaching. Static electricity can be eliminated by fabric softener.
(2) White polyester fabric will become whiter if soaked overnight in a mixture of 1/2 cup dishwashing detergent and 4 cups of heated water. Wash as usual, but add 1/2 cup vinegar during the last rinse.
(3) drying at low temperature with a dryer. Do not over the dry polyester fabric, which will cause it to shrink gradually.
(4) Polyester fabric should be ironed at moderate temperature or steam.
(5) The water temperature should preferably be around 35 degrees. When washing, you should gently squeeze it with your hands. Do not rub, knead or twist it with your hands. Never use washing machine to wash.
(6) Be sure to use neutral detergent. When using, the ratio of water to detergent is generally 100: 3.